The Equality Act 2010 requires equal treatment in access. We are fully committed to making our online communications accessible to all. Please feel free to comments and make suggestions on how we might improve them.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) sets international standards for the web. Their task force, the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), provides the benchmark in accessibility standards.
- We maintain an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI);
- Users are able to resize copy using their browser;
- We use colour combinations suitable for those with visual impairments;
- Alt attributes are present and meaningful;
- The website is viewable across a number of screen resolutions, starting from 1024x768;
- All hyperlinks are present and meaningful;
- We provide an alternative to scripts which rely on a user’s device;
- We use plain English;
The website can be read across a number of platforms and browsers, although we do not support Internet Explorer 6.